Monday, February 6, 2012

Oh my God Becky, Look at her blog

Well well well, here it was an hour into my first message and I somehow deleted the whole thing before hitting save! Go figure. It was oh so witty. How discouraging. Alas, I shall try, try again.

See the deal is, I decided to give up social networking (really, just facebook) for New Years. Sometimes you just need a break, you know? We all know that now days its super hard to get anything done with out the use of the internet or the ability to creep on people without their knowing. So here is your chance world, creep away! (Just no peeking in my bedroom windows, ok?)

Now this is a story all about how my life got flipped-turned upside down and I liked to take a minute just sit right there and I'll tell you how I became.. WAIT! wrong words [song?] Perhaps. Although this is my story, and my life really did get turned upside down, an I am going to tell you all about it while you sit right there. I strongly advise you be sitting at least. Reading while walking (or for you brave souls, running!) can cause serious injury, injury for which I cannot be held responsible. You have been warned, now carry on you treadmill junkies!

My name is up for debate, but I go by Kris Kirk for the most part, although for legal purposes its Princess Consuela Banana Hammock. Actually, its more like Kristina Kirkpatrick, but in all seriousness ALL you need to remember is the Kris part. Deal? Deal. For those of you that totally missed the Friends reference, I apologize that the 90's were so bad for you that you missed the best sitcom since I Love Lucy!

So a year ago had you stumbled upon thoughts from me, you would have found them to be slightly darker. Oh who are we kidding, a lot darker. Tamed (or encouraged?) by alcohol. The clothes would have be far to scandalous and the language, oh the language. Lets just say its not something you would have wanted to read with your momma, or the preacher. But you can all three sit down together and enjoy my delightful, sometimes useless, thought process now. Maybe you should grab a hot cup of coffee and a blanket, that's always comforting. So now you are wondering how did I go from cursing like a sailor, dressing like a whore, and drinking like a fish to a girl you'd be proud to take home to meet the family?

Its real simple you see, I was healed. Totally transformed. "Beautifully Broken", some might say. You want to know more now, don't you? I will be glad to share it all with you... 

                                                                                                                         Tomorrow.

P.S. Its a great story... spread the word about the site and I will fill you all in on the details together!  

1 comment:

  1. Hello, my sweet, amazing, beautiful, friend who I have missed SO MUCH! Check out my (not so often) ramblings over at http://raisinglittleheislers.blogspot.com

    Love you girl!

    ReplyDelete