Monday, March 26, 2012

Simple Living

                                                  I serve an AMAZING God!!!!! 

I sometimes cannot believe the things He has done and is still doing for me. I am truly blessed beyond belief! Only 580 more dollars to raise for the Haiti trip, then it's ALL paid for!

On another note, I spent most of spring break with my family, and I have to say I am speechless (which we all know is a very big deal) at the healing God has done on my relationships with every single member of the Kirkpatrick clan. He is truly deserving of my praise. Fishing with Daddy and Joshua, movies with my favorite kids, horse races with Mandee, snuggle time with my Grams, slobbery kisses from my puppies, Hunger Games with my Whitney... GREAT week!  

That is all for today, just wanted to share a little positive outlook on life :) 

-Stay BOLD in Him! 
Kris

No comments:

Post a Comment