Thursday, September 27, 2012

Keep dreaming, sunshine.

Obviously with my super packed schedule of class, work, church, TV watching, sleeping, homework, avoiding homework, MOVING, getting a new job at Home Depot, lunch dates, and nights spent in the library, I havent gotten to my weekly promise of blogging. Oh well, life moves on :)

I'm actually sitting in the library now, which is probably why I'm taking the time to write. Homework avoidance at its best! So, last time we chatted I was talking a lot about my weight, and tonight I am only going to say just a little bit about it--It's still there. With moving (just into a smaller place to save some money) and life being super crazy the last few weeks I kind of put counting my calories on hold. Not such a good idea, but what can I do about that now? So here's how I see it, October is a new month and I will begin again with a new attitude, and a new home! I no longer have a gym at my house, so I will be taking full advantage of the one I pay so much for through school! hah!

Ok so, do you ever have one of those dreams that when you wake up you wish you hadn't? Oh yea, me too... and today was one of those days! Because of this dream, I've been walking around with a stupid grin on my face all day (and wishing for my husband--Don't get carried away, this was a PG rated dream!). Well, I had this grin once I finally got out of bed that is. I ended up missing my first class because I tried to force myself back to sleep and into that dream. (I can do that sometimes, go right back to where I woke up--*BLESSING*) But, that did not happen today! Sad times. This dream was about someone my dad was friends with when I was a kid, so what did I do? I called Daddy to get the current scoop on the fella. Single, recently moved back to Arkansas, no kids. Now here is where God says "Kris, you leave well enough alone, I'm bringing your husband in the right time, in the right way." But what did I do? I googled him. Who wouldn't try to look up  guy that drove around in a Land Rover with a trunk full of diamonds professing his undying love for you? Before we all freak out, I didn't find a single thing, not even a facebook page! I mean, who doesn't have facebook? Tracey Walker, that's who.

Wanna hear a really cool story? Me too!! Go find one and leave it in the comment section!

I guess these papers aren't going to write themselves, and if I want to catch the season premier of Grey's Anatomy, I better get to it! Oh, who are we kidding, I'm going to watch that regardless.

Peace out.
Kris


No comments:

Post a Comment